Saturday, June 2, 2018

Spontaneous Saturday Soiree


First off, happy birthday to my friend and partner-in-crime in Nexus, Matt!  Or "Cause" as he is known within the game. 😄🎂🎈🎁  He is definitely a unique kind of person and so fun to talk to.  I've known him for the better part of a decade and he's never failed to make me laugh.  I hope he's having a wonderful day, whatever he ends up doing!

My day started with a trip out to the farmer's market for breakfast and a bunch of tasty fruits to take home with us. It's getting hotter out here as well, which I'm not excited about, but I can't really do anything to change it, other than pick up and move.  Haha.  I wish I was more of a fan of the hot weather, but I'd just much rather be freezing and have the ability to bundle on more clothes and blankets, rather than the alternative! 😓

Anyway. We got spontaneously invited to the dirt track racing craziness tonight with my brother-in-law, so that's the plan for my Saturday night. It's actually been pretty fun the few times that I've gone. That's all I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top