Sunday, April 7, 2019

Shazam!


Here's the other new type of post that I will be doing every week... a sort of week-in-review type thing.  I'm going to pick a question from my list of prompts that has to do with my week as a whole and answer it to the best of what I remember from that particular week.


What did you most enjoy doing this week?

Well... I have the say the most enjoyable experience I had was on Friday night when we saw Shazam. 😊 Even though we had to go to the latest showing they had available (10:45pm) and the movie didn't end up actually starting until around 11:30pm, because we ended up staring at the ending of the Chevy commercial for 15 minutes straight, telling us to "Enjoy the show."  I would say it was to the point of being comical, if it hadn't been for how late it was already getting.  Two of the guys in the large group sitting directly in front of us ended up being the ones to let the staff know what was going on, simply because "no one else was going to."  We didn't end up getting home until just before 2am.

Anyway... I loved the movie!  It was sweet, sad, funny and heart-warming all in one.  I loved Zachary Levi's performance, as well as the rest of the cast... but the comic relief from Zachary stood out the most for me!  He did such a great job at portraying a 14-year-old boy who is suddenly transformed with a very adult body.  But I've loved him ever since I was glued to the TV during his show, Chuck.

The movie had plenty of action as well, and disturbing creatures, representing each of the seven sins.  Billy Batson/Shazam kinda reminded me of DC's version of Wade Wilson/Deadpool, (even has the same letter first & last name coincidence), if he were waaaay more family friendly and not as crude.  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top