Tuesday, May 1, 2018

I Don't Have a Title Handy...


First off, how is it already May?!?  😢  Maybe this will be the month where I finally keep up with posting EVERY DAY. 😜

So.  I realize that I've missed quite a few days lately.  I just haven't been feeling particularly very chatty.  I've also been busy in Nexus, getting more involved in one of the clans I'm in, amidst trying desperately to find people to gain some experience with, so that I can finally advance my highest rogue to the next level.  I recently upgraded some of my armor as well, with newer items that have been released since I last played... and at an incredibly high expense, but I'm hoping it's worth the extra damage that I'll do.  I just need to find people to help me test it out!  But it's highly frustrating and I'm finding that you have to have friends within the game to really get steady experience, at least as a rogue, especially with how warriors completely dwarf the rogue.  And most of the friends that I knew back in the old days when I played more, have since moved on.  Except for one, which has been great whenever he's online and able to hunt, but our schedules just don't collide that often.  So I've now just given up trying to hunt as much with a group and mainly just solo when I can.  It's incredibly slow, and I have to be in the right mood to do it, but I guess it's better than nothing!

However, I've forgotten how addicting the game can be as well.  Sometimes I wish I could be on there all the time, and not have the hubby get mad at me for ignoring him, haha.  The last time I really actively played, I was living alone in my own apartment, going to college and working part-time.  I wasn't single, BUT the guy I was dating also played the game, so it didn't feel like I was ignoring him when I spent most of my free time there.

Anyway... this is probably a pretty boring post for anyone who reads this, as I'm sure you don't play the game, so I'll just shut up now.  Haha.  I'm getting excited for my mom's visit in 8 days!!!  Not so excited for the massive cleaning that I still have to get done though, in the meantime... πŸ˜’πŸ˜«

7 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I do the same! Talk about my games. Candy Crush this, Dragons that haha.

    Good luck with the cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, haha! The cleaning 'officially' starts tomorrow, got a list and what days to finish what task... because I'm a dork like that, lol. Hopefully it all goes smoothly!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! Long live dorks! Sounds smart to me.

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of "nexus" tried google searching but all that returned was the nexus mod manager which i have heard of and use. When you said "have been busy in nexus" i was like "no way you make mods!!" but then the words clan, experience, and hunt followed and i realized i have no idea what this nexus is.

    I would not call this post boring but i would like an image or a link to this Nexus so i understand more. Doubt that i would play but it is refreshing hearing about a game that isnt fortnite or pubG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yes it's an MMORPG, one that started back in 1998 (I think, I didn't start playing until 2007), and you really have to have an invested interest to enjoy it, lol. I like the community, that's what makes the game fun for me. =) If you'd added "tk" to the end of your search, you would have found the link easily, which is http://www.nexustk.com.

      Delete
    2. OMG!! the wallpapers start off in 800x600 resolutions, they dont even go up to 1080!! Im impressed that this game is still being supported by the developer...apparently this game is a pretty big deal and i never even heard of it

      Delete
    3. Haha, well, like I said, it's the community that I think keeps it going. There's a huge emphasis on that within the game, with community events and contests run by other players. It's definitely a unique kind of game, I'd say. But it's not for everyone, as the graphics are still only 2D and will most likely never change from that. (my hubby makes fun of me for playing it still, lol.) But I actually enjoy it, reminds me of simpler times, as weird as that sounds. =P

      And lots of people have never heard of it, so don't feel bad! =)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Back to Top