Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Crack Your Nuts ♥ 14th Anniversary


CYN (my forum) is officially FOURTEEN YEARS OLD today!  We are now a curious, self-conscious, hormonal teenager. 😜 How crazy is that?!



If you are reading this, please feel free to head over there and congratulate us for staying in existence for so long!  (Or just leave it in the comments here)  There were times when it was iffy, but I've managed to overcome those moments and keep it going, if only for sentimental reasons.  I'm so grateful for the friends that I've met through Proboards (and other foruming software) and have had the pleasure of knowing throughout the years! 💜 


One of my first moderators was only 13 years old (mind you, a VERY mature kid for his age!) when the forum started, and he's now in his late-20s!  That's just crazy.  Of course, I myself was in my early-20s when I created it, and now I'm in my mid-30s... it's just astounding how quickly time flies.

7 comments:

  1. haha I'm slowly working on a simple theme for me to use over there, if that's ok.

    Totally amazing that your forum has been around for so long, congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) And that's totally fine, whatever works to make it easier for you! I'm actually playing around with customizing a more modern-style theme as well, not sure if that'll be easier or not, lol. But we'll see how it goes, I guess!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome!

      I figured me making 1 is easier than me trying to explain what works best with my suckfest vision lol.

      p.s. I do read all your blog entries, I just don't always comment :) .

      Delete
    3. Aw, well you know you can always ask me for help if you need it. ;)

      And thank you, I appreciate that and I totally understand!

      Delete
    4. Thank you! Will do! Is a not brown theme ok? lol

      You're welcome! :)

      Delete
    5. Hah, yes, not brown is fine. There IS a lite theme available (just in case you weren't aware), but it still has a basis in browns, lol.

      Delete
    6. lol

      Light themes are bad for me. What works are ones like my blog theme. Mixed, but! With the backgrounds being the dark.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top