Saturday, April 14, 2018

Keep Queuing the Nerves...


Well.... I just found out that it is going to be yet another full week before I find out the results from the story contest, as I thought it was every week, but it's actually every two weeks.  I guess because the entries are longer than poems, they take longer to judge.  Ugh!  Now I'm going to be anxious for a whole week longer than I thought.  Maybe I'll use that time to psych myself down, so that if (knock on wood) I get good news, it'll be that much more exciting and rewarding. 😆 I'm sure I'll have plenty of cleaning and working to keep my mind off of it also.

Finding that out just kind of ruins my night though.  Haha.  We had a spontaneous change of plans today.  We were going to head up to Sacramento to participate in a march they're having at the capitol building, but opted to stay home instead and work on getting the office cleaned a bit.  We succeeded for a few hours, but then had to break for lunch and got into watching more of The Santa Clarita Diet and haven't resumed since then.  We still have plenty of time, so I'm not worrying too much about it at this point.

We lost track of time and before we knew it, it's 5:30pm and too late to do anything with the pork roast, and he forgot to marinate it anyway... so yeah, another abrupt dinner change tonight.  We had a late lunch, so I figured we'd just have a late dinner, but it's just getting too late to do any prep now.  Still not sure what we're doing but I suppose we'll figure it out soon!  Other than that, not much else to report for today.  😊  Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Bright side is you got a little cleaning done!

    Dinners that need prep, no! You guys ever hear of frozen pizza? hehe I loved those, especially Tombstone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oh yeah, we like frozen pizza. But our favorite brands are Screamin' Sicilian Pizza Co. and Freschetta's brick oven crust! We didn't have any of those tonight though, plus we just had pizza last night! 😜 and yeah, I don't like dinner prepping either. Hell, I usually don't even like cooking at all, lol.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top