Monday, April 9, 2018

Monotone Monday


So I feel like today should be of some importance but I cannot remember why.  I hate when that happens.  It's similar to when you're packing for a trip and you can't shake the feeling that you've forgotten something, no matter how many times you've gone over and over a checklist of what you mean to bring. 😕

Today has been pretty boring.  I finished work about 30 minutes ago, and I'm in the process of washing pots & pans, using the time that it takes to air-dry them as a break, because the hot water tends to activate the numbness in my left ring and pinky fingers.  Hence why the dishes have been slightly piling up, since this issue sprung up about a month and a half ago.  It hasn't gotten too out-of-hand though, as I've been doing small loads when I can.  Although taking a shower pretty much sucks now.

Anyway... I'm in for a whole lot more cleaning over the next month, in preparation for my mom's visit.  Exactly one month from today I'll be picking her up from the airport, and I know that time is going to just fly by.  So I'm planning to put together a list of something to do every day, so that I'll be completely ready.  But you don't wanna hear about those boring details, so I'll stop now. 😜

I'm finally feeling stronger than I have since I was having the neck issues, so I'm going to try to motivate the hubby to go on a walk with me tonight, with one of the dogs, on the trail that conveniently runs through our neighborhood.  And I'm going to attempt to keep it up every night, if time allows.  With the exception of Thursday nights, since that's our Food Truck Thursday tradition, at least until the end of October.  I really need to get back into the fitness level that I was at before all that crap happened.  Because I feel it taking a toll on me lately.

Anyway, wish me luck on succeeding in that goal from now on! 😊💪

3 comments:

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top