Monday, April 2, 2018

Heat Has Come Too Soon


I think I'm starting to grow tired of California.  It just doesn't hold the same appeal for me as it did years ago when I first moved out here.  I never thought that would happen.  I'm also completely NOT ready for this weather that we've been having for the past week.  It's gotten into the 80s already, and it just annoys me.  I need to live in a place where it stays winter-ish longer than a month or two.

Fortunately, it's supposed to rain later this week, bringing the highs down to the upper 60s instead, which I am looking forward to.  Only for that decrease in temperature though, not really wanting the rain so much.

Sorry this post is so boring.  I really don't have much to talk about.  I think I'm going to attempt to do some writing for tomorrow's post.  Maybe.  😊  We'll see where my inspiration takes me, if anywhere at all.

3 comments:

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top