Friday, February 16, 2018

Hello Black Panther!


Well, even though the news keeps saying that Black Panther is the most highly anticipated Marvel movie and that it has already broken records, before it was even officially released, it's probably the movie that I'm the least excited about seeing.  I'm not sure why, just the story isn't as intriguing to me as the others have been.  Maybe the movie will change my mind on that, once I see it.  But I won't know until 10:30pm tonight, when we are planning to see it.  Which means that I will definitely be trying to fit a late afternoon nap into my day today, in an effort to stay awake during the movie, that is likely to run until close to 1:00am.

Speaking of staying awake, I didn't wanna wake up this morning at all!  I hate those nights where you go to sleep and then it seems like only 5 minutes have passed until you have to get up again.  But I woke up to the hubby's alarm going off at 4:35am, and even though we didn't get up until a few minutes after 5am, I still didn't feel like I truly got back to sleep for those short 25 minutes.  I woke up with a slight headache also, the same one that was behind my left eye on Valentine's Day, but has now moved to my right eye... but my morning coffee seems to have temporarily relieved it for now.

In other news, my cousin was expected to have her baby sometime this week, but I haven't heard any news yet.  I'm going to make sure to ask my mom about it, during our weekly Friday morning phone call at 10:30am (12:30pm her time).  I'm happy for my cousin, but at the same time it makes me feel disappointed, because of my own situation and how it seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant, and here I am, completely failing at that task. 😐 Ugh.  But enough about that.

I think that's all I have for today, even though today has barely even started, but I like to get these blog posts out of the way early, so that I don't have to think about it for the rest of the day. 😏  Hope you all have a great start to your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. That is bonkers to stay up late when you got up so early. I hope you get that nap!

    Damn headache needs to fork off!

    *hugs*

    I post late since I keep waiting for stuff to blog about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, trust me, I won't be waking up tomorrow until at least 7-8am, lol. Haven't gotten the nap yet, I'm thinking I may go try that now though. The headache did fork off though, haha, so thank you for that!

      I understand about the posting late thing, I usually do that when nothing has really happened that day, but the days when I post in the morning are ones where my mind seems to be just working in overdrive and thinking about lots of things at once. :)

      Delete
    2. I'm glad your headache forked off! And you're welcome!

      Ah yeah, that'd make me post earlier too lol.

      Delete
  2. i do my reading in the morning. that's the only constant i have, lol. posting, writing, drawing, watching movies, xbox, are all done on a whim or as time allows. do you have a schedule, april? i mean, do you usually plan things in advance all the time? i need to be a little more like that, just to balance my whimsical nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 'schedule' is actually similar to yours. At least for weekdays.. I wake up, make coffee for the hubby before he heads off to work, then read or work a puzzle on my tablet while eating breakfast, then usually start work in my office. The writing, posting, designing and gaming stuff are all when time allows, like you described. :)

      The only thing I definitely plan out every day would be the hours that I plan to work that day. Although I do try to make it a point to at least hit some of the forums I frequent on breaks from work, but it doesn't always happen.

      Don't completely lose that whimsical nature though, sometimes it can be good. :) But I do understand what you're saying, about needing the balance.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Back to Top