Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Mid-Week Humdrum


Still trying to wrap my head around the whole grandmother thing from yesterday.  Haha.  People already never believe that I'm actually 34, now I can only imagine that look of shock deepening when I tell them I'm a grandmother also.  It's probably the same look that's been on my face ever since yesterday morning.  My brother's having fun with it though, as he says that I cannot call him old, since I'm now a grandma. 😝  (I'll still say he's old.)

So I'm off to a great start on my reading challenge this year, as I've now finished 7 books and it's not even March yet!  Though I hate this part because I don't know what to start next... I've fully completed the Odd Thomas series so there's not another book to immediately start reading.  This is why I like using B&N Readouts as one of my books because they do the choosing for me, each month.  And if it's a really good one, I look forward to reading that chapter or two every morning.  Although I do have some books already "on deck" so I'll probably just end up choosing something from there, leftover from old reading prompts that I didn't get done for last year's challenge.  I should probably do that, at least before starting anything new, just to finish up loose ends.  I am determined to get through all 30 books this time!

That's about all for today, nothing else really special to report.  Until tomorrow! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top