Sunday, January 28, 2018

Lazy Days of ... Winter?!


Ever have one of those days where you just want to be completely lazy and not do anything at all?!  That has been my feeling for today.  Of course, I was not able to act on it though.  The hubby wanted to put together the framing for the shelving of his reloading bench, although he's still waiting on some mounting hardware to be delivered (tomorrow), plus buying the pegboard to go behind it, so the finished product will have to wait until then.  (and the picture that I will get)  So after almost getting pelted with a flying piece of wood, that we think might have hit my car instead (no damage, thank goodness!) and handing him screws when he needed them, now I've returned to SWTOR to work on gearing up my lower level characters.

At least for another half hour or so, until I have to stop to get ready for when we have to run a couple errands, before our dinner date at Chili's with Reno and my mother-in-law.  I'm looking forward to that, simply for their chicken enchilada soup that I love so much, and cannot resist ordering every time I'm there.  Aaand now I just made myself hungry. 😋

Funny thing happened earlier also... I recently joined Discord, which is a program similar to Skype, with a focus on gaming, like Steam, where you can add other people that you play with and be able to communicate easier through voice chat and stuff.  I joined mainly because Amanda wanted to use it for communication with the [future] members & staff of the Harry Potter forum that we've been working on.  I got a random friend request the other day from someone and after some messaging back and forth, I realized that it was actually someone I knew.  I'd forgotten that I randomly connected the program to my Facebook account and added a couple people who came up.  I don't know why I connected it to Facebook though, since the photo I use on there (Alexandra Daddario, whom I've decided to use, since she's amazing) is tied to my character on the roleplay forum and will probably end up causing some slight confusion... haha.  Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. I have lazy days often, even typing becomes a chore lol.

    I've used the browser version of Discord about 3 times haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, oh typing could never become a chore for me!
      I didn't even know that Discord had a browser version. Were you just testing it out, or did you have a specific reason for using it?

      Delete
    2. Typing isn't so easy for me, hunt and peck minus the hunt lol.

      A friend on Atrfum wanted me to join, but I wasn't gonna download it lol. So I just have to go to their website.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top