Saturday, January 27, 2018

Headaches Not Welcome


So I almost just decided to skip today's post, because I've had a severe headache that has gotten progressively worse all day, to the point where I think it's bordering on a migraine now.  But I figured, I better try to get an entry in while I can still see the screen.  I get these headaches entirely too often, and I hate it.  I remember when I was a kid, I'd get them too, and my eye doctor once told me that I was concentrating too hard while reading.  Figures that something I love would be the cause of my pain, huh?

Anyway... today we spent some time rearranging  our security cameras around the house.  Well, at least one of them.  The hubby bought a doorbell camera from August the other day, and we installed it last night, finishing it up this morning.  There is an issue of the chime not ringing throughout the house, only through the phone, which is weird, and I'm hoping he gets that sorted out, because I'd rather not have it just ring through my phone.  Since we have that camera now covering the front door, we moved the camera that was above our front door, to the end of the porch, looking back to the front door.  So now we have pretty much our entire front of the house covered, which is better.

Other than that, I spent a fair amount of time playing SWTOR (Star Wars: The Old Republic), mainly gearing up my lower characters, using the crafting abilities of my higher characters.  I have some armor for each of them, sitting in their cargo bay just waiting to be used, so I figured I might as well get them ready for battle, for whenever I decide to level them up.  I'm trying to get all eight paths finished with their initial story, and right now I'm on one of my Sith warriors, who I've decided to make a light warrior, just to make it more interesting and different. 😜

That's all for today, I need to get away from this bright screen now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top