Friday, January 5, 2018

Happiness Delivered!


My package from Amazon finally arrived!

The license plate frame, not the car. 😋  I bought the car around two weeks ago and I hate those gimmicky car dealership frames that it comes with; and I wanted one that wasn't like the generic frame, one that had a bit of uniqueness to it.  So after searching on Amazon, I found this tribal fire design that looked really neat.

Closer view!
I've been waiting all day for this, seeing that it was sitting at the local USPS building since around 2:00am, finally out for delivery at around 9:30am, then receiving it at around 3:15pm.  Every slight sound outside made me jump up and check the porch to see if it had arrived, not to mention the dogs' barking.  Worth the wait though, I'm happy with how it looks on my car. 😁


In other news, you may have noticed, the blog went through a slight design overhaul this morning!  This is one thing I dislike about myself, I create something; then a couple days later, I don't like it anymore and have the urge to change it.  And that's what happened here.  I wanted the sections to be more defined, as well as the actual blog posts themselves, because I like that separated look better.  So that's the design change explained.

We're going out for Vietnamese for dinner tonight, so I'm headed off here to get a few things done beforehand.

I leave you today with the following quote (via my daily quotes app):
"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment." —Henry David Thoreau

3 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of tribal art in general, so, of course, I love the new plate holder! I have a tribal rose tattoo on my right wrist that I got a few years ago. It's a remembrance tattoo as my daughter Ginny's middle name was Rose. I've seen some pretty wicked tribal stuff and, had I know you like them too, I'd of sent you some things to see!

    You sound like me when I'm waiting on packages to arrive. Like, why say it's out for delivery at 8 am if they're not dropping it off to you until 8 pm. That happens to me a lot and it's very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't been a big fan of tribal art in general, I just saw the design and liked it. :P So I'd be lying if I said I was already a fan beforehand. But I appreciate the offer to share either way.
      Aww, that's such a sweet reminder, I don't think I've ever seen that tattoo of yours. You'll have to show me sometime. :)

      Delete
    2. Maybe I'll blog about it so you can see it :) I actually want to get a couple more tattoos. I just need to find the time and the extra cash to get it done (LOL).

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top