Friday, April 6, 2018

-screams in frustration-


I hate when I can't fully express my intensely annoyed state of mind because of the fact that others may read it and get offended.  Though who am I kidding, it's not like anyone really reads this blog, other than a couple loyal friends (you know who you guys are 💜) but still, in the off chance that they do...  ugh.  This is why I used to prefer Twitter over Facebook, but now I can't even use that the same way anymore.

Though I suppose it's my own fault, for thinking that someone would actually take some time off work (who has been saying that he has plenty of time to spare and needs to plan it out) when my mom is going to be out here next month, just to spend time with her, because she considers both of us her "kids," no matter how much he may think that she doesn't like him.  Hell, he wouldn't even take time off to go with me to the Urgent Care clinic when he knew I was totally freaked out about my neck issues and needed someone with me, why would I even expect him to take more time off work for my mom?  And it's not like I don't put up with enough crap from his family, ALL THE TIME.  Ugh.

I just can't seem to do anything right, I guess.  I make a statement, even in a joking manner, not remotely angry, and I get accused of trying to start a fight?!  How does that even happen?  So instead of continuing "the fight" by saying anything else, I'm probably going to be spending my Friday night sitting here alone on the couch, or in the office playing NexusTK or SWTOR.  Which is fine by me because I'm actually on a mission in Nexus to obtain two items, which involves hours of crafting via digging in the dirt (a.k.a. mining), because the drop is pretty random.

The underlying point of this post is... I just really miss my mom. 😢

6 comments:

  1. Netflix cheat on him! Seriously though, I wish you could move closer to her. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =P

      Yeah, me too. I'm hoping we can get out of this state sooner rather than later, but we'll see. We've kinda already been talking about moving to Texas, and I would hate to live there again, but I would do it, if only to be only a 3-hour drive away from my mom, rather than the 23 hours it is now.

      But then I'd also feel bad for him being so far away from his family.. ugh. It's a difficult situation.

      Thank you for the comment though! -hugs back-

      Delete
    2. What about a state where you'd be equal/almost equal amounts away from your moms?

      You're welcome!

      Delete
    3. Hmm, that would be about the middle of Arizona or New Mexico and those states are both entirely too hot for me, lol. Although it DOES snow in Flagstaff (😁) but still...
      I see what you're saying though. 🙂

      Delete
  2. Aww, missing your mom is perfectly normal and fine. Mine passed a few years ago and I miss her every day, so don't let anyone steal the time you can spend with her.

    I welcome my mother-in-law with open arms on the rare times she comes to see us, because it's my wife's mom, and I love my wife.
    I don't care for my mother-in-law very much, but I say nothing. Wish I could hear that your husband would be a little more supportive, but who am I to say?
    Keep your chin up and your family in your heart always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much for the support, endo! And I'm sorry to hear about your loss as well. :( I do cherish every moment with my mom, especially since I've moved away from her, and remember not to take any of it for granted, because you never know what life tends to throw at you.

      I'll be honest, I know my mom CAN be a bit annoying, but I can say the same for his mom, yet I don't. I look past all that, so that he doesn't feel like I'm feeling now. Plus, I go out of my way to help her when she needs me... I doubt he'd do the same for my mom, if the situation was reversed. I guess it's just one of those things I'm going to have to deal with and move on.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top