Thursday, February 22, 2018

One Step Forward, Three Steps Back


Ahhhh.  So I now have this thing that I call my nightly "TENS Time," which is where I recline on our couch with my favorite TENS unit, just enjoying the feeling of electrotherapy on the back of my shoulders (since I can't put it directly on my neck).  I ended up re-injuring my neck last night, when I spotted a spider on the wall, yelling for Jacques to come smash it with a shoe, and then he proceeded to chase me around the house with it (knowing full-well that I haaaate spiders), where I ended up slipping on the carpet and hitting my head on the floor.  Obviously, it wasn't a serious hit, but it still did enough damage to set me back about 3 days, healing-wise.  Ugh, so frustrating!

Other than dealing with the severe pain once again, my day was pretty typical.  Except that I took the morning off to work on collecting some bounty contracts in SWTOR, since it's "bounty contract week" and I just now realized that there are some customized dyes available via collecting a certain amount of contracts.  I never really got into this event previously, doing one or two contracts and immediately selling them, because they were in high demand from other players.  But now I need 50 of them, and I think I'm up to about 8 so far.  I most likely will not get all 50 of them this week, so I'll have to wait for the next time this event pops up.

Anyway... I'm going to leave it at that for tonight because I want to fully enjoy my time with the TENS unit. 💜

5 comments:

  1. I hope your hubby apologized for getting you re-injured!

    lol that both of us mentioned games in our entries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, he thought it was funny. Which, yeah it would be, if I hadn't already been in so much pain at the time and afterwards. 😑 -shrugs-

      Delete
    2. I want to punch him or kick him where it really hurts.

      Delete
    3. Aw, Mandy, thanks for the support! :)
      But that's not necessary. I'm not making a big deal about it, just wish my neck would get better sooner rather than later.

      Delete
    4. You're welcome!

      He should know so he doesn't do it again.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top