Friday, February 2, 2018

Happy Groundhog Day!


Apparently, he saw his shadow, so welcome, six more weeks of winter! ❆ I wish it was a colder winter here though.  For some odd reason, I enjoy bundling up for cold weather, but that only means putting on a light jacket out here and lately, even that hasn't been completely necessary.  On the news, they keep showing Minneapolis, because of the Super Bowl being played there this year, and it's in the single digits, with snow, and I'm so jealous!  I know, I know, those of you who have to deal with snow all the time probably just think I'm ignorant and will tell me that I would get sick of it, but I really don't think I would.

Speaking of the news... there was a story this morning, about several laptop thefts occurring in Berkeley lately, at cafes and whatnot.  Then there was a mention of people saying that they would no longer leave their laptops on their tables while running to the bathroom.  Seriously?!  You really expect your expensive laptop to still be there when you leave it unattended, in a public place?  Come on, I thought people at least had more common sense than that.  -shakes head- I guess the reason I know not to trust people that easily, comes from the fact that I paid for everything I had/have (pager, laptop, cell phone, etc...), and learned to be cautious and actually take care of it.  Honestly, it's a very simple concept.

Anyway... Winchester came out today and I really don't want to see it.  Just the idea creeps me out, and now the hubby says that he not only wants to see the movie, but he also wants to drive the 61 miles down to San Jose to see the actual house as well. 😨  The news reporter they had down there this morning said that you definitely feel a presence when inside the house, and while it's not altogether a hostile presence, it's still indeed a presence.  And with me being such a scaredy-cat... yeah, nooooo thanks!  -shudders-

3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna kill that big rat!

    iMAGINE DRIVING THOSE 61 MILES IN THE SNOW LOL.

    DANGIT, CAPSLOCK!

    tHOSE PEOPLE ARE MORONS FOR NOT KEEPING THEIR EYES ON THEIR LAPTOPS. ARGH!

    I hate white backgrounds lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Mandy,you sound angry today! Lol. You do have a point with the driving-in-the-snow, I wish getting around on a snowmobile was a viable way of transportation. Those things are fun!!

      Sorry about the white background too, I'd change it, but I think the white fits better with my current theme 🙃😎

      Delete
    2. lol It is currently 21 F, I'm so over winter.

      I didn't even know one could change the area people write their comments and you don't need to so no worries. :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top