Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Early Arrival!


Soooo, that last thing I said in my previous post?  Scratch that, we are now getting our new fridge this coming Monday, 3 days early!! 😁  We got the call last night, shortly after dinner and I have to admit, I got excited on a pretty dorky level. 😏  So this means that we definitely have to finish cleaning out our existing fridge this weekend.  I'm so excited to finally have the refrigerator we originally wanted six years ago!  I'll be sure to post a photo on Monday after it's all settled into our kitchen.  Look at me, talking about it as if it's a new pet or something. Haha.  I seriously am such a dork sometimes.

These next few days are going to seem to just drag by now, hour by hour.  And I can't think about anything else to write about, so I'm going to leave this post at that!

3 comments:

  1. What are you naming the new fridge? heh, seriously congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks!! 😄 Now you have me wanting to name it! 🤐😝

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top