Thursday, February 1, 2018

Star Wars State of Mind


Today was my Star Wars day.  I'm somewhat addicted to this MMORPG, Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR, for short) and I'm not ashamed to admit it. 😜  I've never actually been a huge Star Wars fan in general, but when the hubby (then-boyfriend) started nagging me to play this new game he was playing, I finally gave in and signed up.  Of course, he no longer plays, but I've stayed since July of 2015.  While the characters that I started with him are in a sort of stasis, waiting for the moment if he ever comes back to the game, I've managed to rack up quite a few others in the meantime.  Here are my top 4, the ones I play the most, and ones I just like:

  • Lyzett Quaynis

Located within the bounty hunter class, this is the character that I end up playing the most, and who earns all the money for the rest of my characters, since I do weekly grinds on her a lot.  She's capped at level 70, but is still working towards the secondary levels, by earning what is called command points, where she is level 202 of 300, currently.


  • Nixcee Quaynis

  • This is my smuggler (think Han Solo), she's level 70 as well, and I think 184/300 or so on the secondary leveling. I use her for the Republic side of the game, pretty much for a change of scenery regarding repeatable heroic missions and such.


  • Olykoe Snow

  • What I love most about Olykoe is his name (pronounced Ollie-koh). Not sure why, haha. I just do! He's also level 70, my Jedi knight, though I haven't played him in awhile.


  • Fyreia Royce

  • And this is one of my Jedi consulars, similar to the Sith inquisitor, but on the light side of the force. This was my first ever character that I created, back when I was playing with the hubby. I miss playing her. She's stuck at level 52 until he decides to come back, if ever.
    Oh and Happy February!  I got through my first month of daily posts without missing any!!! (minus two days, since I started late...)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

    Back to Top