Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!


So first off, I'm not a huge fan of V-day, and we never make a big deal out of it.  I don't ask for flowers or chocolate or for any other "present."  The 'holiday' is just too commercialized and I'd rather save our money.  Although that doesn't stop me from wishing everyone else a Happy Valentine's Day. 😊  This year I was also inspired to create another "poster" dedicated to my now-hubby, which I will include here:

{ Full-view: HERE, if you're on a smaller screen. }
I haven't made one of these since way back in 2012, which explains the "v2" text. (View the first version: HERE)  But I figured we've made lots more memories in the past 6 years, so I should make another one.  I spent last night before bed just looking up my favorite quotes to use and I loved these.  There were others that I wasn't able to use but I'm sure I'll find a use for those as well, in the future.

Anyway... yeah so that was my morning.  We don't have any big plans tonight, though we may have to go out to eat because I just realized that I thought the recipe we were using for tonight's pork roast was an Instant Pot one, but it's an actual slow cooker that you have to cook for hours and the problem is that the roast is not yet defrosted... sooo I will be preparing the marinade once it is finally defrosted, so that we can cook it tomorrow night instead.  Oh well, at least I realized this hours ahead of time, instead of having another spontaneous dinner dilemma... although it kind of still is, because we will most likely have to resort to a quick take-out tonight (not fast-food though). -facepalm-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top