Saturday, February 10, 2018

Finding Excitement in the Little Things


So, one thing about me... I tend to get overly excited about the little things in life.  Such as, when I first got a cell phone with an actual keyboard, you know, one of those that swiveled out and had those tiny little keys to type on.  Haha.  And now the keyboard is actually on the screen instead.  I still liked that little keyboard though, it made me feel "cool." 😎

I had another one of those moments this morning on the way out of the gun show over in the next city from ours.  There was a booth advertising this metal dual charger cord with both an Apple and Android connector, but that wasn't even what drew me in. (although it was a large part, because I have a Samsung phone and then an iPad Mini, so it was convenient to have both types of connectors!)  The cords were colored.  And they had my absolute favorite shade of green!  So I just had to get one, which is what you see to the right of this text... it was like a sign or something.  (Just let me keep telling myself that.)  Though I still need an adapter to charge my phone because I forgot that the newest Samsung phones have a different one now, but the hubby says he has some extra ones somewhere around the house that I can have, although he still has yet to find one... the Apple side of the charger works fine though.

In other news... remember that reloading bench that the hubby and I were working on building awhile back, in January?  I now have an updated photo to share, of the finished product:


I'm actually pretty proud of our work on this!  From being completely made from scratch, I have to say that I like how it turned out.  Teamwork pays off in the end!  And I have to admit, this was sorta fun to make, to have a project with the hubby that allows us to spend time together on the weekends, instead of just us doing our own thing separately, which usually consists of him playing video games while I read, or play SWTOR.  Although sometimes I like that also. 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty color and good job with the bench! lol, "way back in January".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, thank you!! =D
      And it feels like that long since we started the bench, though I know it was only last month, lol.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome!

      lol I know what ya mean.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top