Monday, February 12, 2018

Just ... Not in the Mood


So let me say first off that I am really not in the mood to write a post right now.  But I'm going to do it now because if I don't, it won't get done at all.

... I hate how I don't feel that I can fully express everything here.  Like something that's really annoying me, but I don't feel I can talk about it, for various reasons... one being that it will probably blow over within a few hours, or at the latest, tomorrow.  But I don't even feel that I have anyone I can vent to, and so I kind of just keep it all bottled inside until I eventually overwhelm myself.  I thought I'd stopped doing that years ago, but I guess old habits die hard, right?  Ugh.  I remember that I used to be the one that my good friends turned to when they had problems, and I'd listen to them and offer the best advice I could, but whenever I needed someone to talk to, nobody was around.  And nothing has changed in that respect.  I just wish I had someone who cared enough to notice when something's wrong and listen to me vent, without me feeling like I'm bugging them.

I hate the fact that I'm too damn emotional sometimes. 😞

3 comments:

  1. yOU CAN VENT ME, i'M JUST NO GOOD AT THE ADVICE STUFF. *HUG*

    Dangit! I did it again with the capslock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mandy! I appreciate that. -hugs back-
      And it's okay with the caps lock, I just took it as you REALLY meant it. :P

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! haha Never assume my all caps mean yelling.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top