Monday, February 26, 2018

Makin' Plans...


This challenge is getting kind of tiresome, but I refuse to miss any more days than I already have, so here we are again. ☺️ I hope everyone who happens to stumble upon my blog had a great start to their week. I know Mondays can be horrible for those with a weekly '9-to-5' boring office job. Although when I had a job like that, I never really experienced that because I loved the job. Mainly because of my amazing co-workers... I had a lot of 'second mothers' there.

Anyway... so the hubby and I are attempting to plan a little vacation for our one-year wedding anniversary next month. Though if we will actually go anywhere or if it will end up as a "staycation" depends on what's going on with my brother-in-law's recovery at the time. His mother usually stays at our house and takes care of our dogs while we're gone, but she is planning to be her son's live-in caregiver when he gets home, so it's up in the air right now. Our original plan was to fly to Seattle, since neither the hubby nor myself has ever been there, and explore the city in about 5 days. I think we can still work out traveling up there, but now the plan is to drive, if it works out that his mom can stay here over the weekend. Since my brother-in-law does have his wife and son to help out in caring for him, I have high hopes that we'll be able to go. Which makes me excited! 😁 I love exploring places that I've never been before! Along with the road trip, it should be fun. We'd be taking my car, so that's also another first!

Oh and by the way, someone from the next town over from us won the lottery, a whopping TWO MILLION DOLLARS! So lucky.

I better end this now so I can focus all my attention on Lucifer in 15 minutes! 😍

3 comments:

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Back to Top