Friday, April 20, 2018

The Time is Meow!


Sooooo, one of the sequels that I have been looking forward to comes out today!!!  Super Troopers 2!  The original is one of my all-time favorite movies, ever since I first saw it back in... 2002?!  Wow, has it really been SIXTEEN years??  Time sure does fly, as I know I've mentioned before.  We're seeing the late showing tonight and we decided to invite both of my hubby's brothers to the movie as well, and one of them wants to bring his 8-year-old grandson.  Talk about inappropriate... but I'm trying not to judge, I mean, it's not my kid or anything, so I have no place... but... really? -shakes head-  I'm not sure he even saw the first one. (my brother-in-law)  That kind of puts a damper on going to see it, but I'm really attempting to just look the other way, I guess. 😒

And then of course next month is Deadpool 2's premiere!!!  I'm so beyond excited for that one, ever since we saw the first one.  Ryan Reynolds portrays the antihero so perfectly, it's unreal.  I think I read somewhere that Deadpool's brand of sarcasm is similar to his own personality, which is why it comes so seemingly natural to him. 😄  This one also comes out when my mom is going to be here, so yeah, that's fun, and it's definitely not a movie that she would want to see, lol.  So I've already made arrangements for my mother-in-law to come over here and keep her company while we go see the movie.  Just so that my mom isn't having to stay here alone and deal with the dogs also.

Oh and who can forget Avengers: Infinity War coming out NEXT WEEK also?!  So many good movies in these next few weeks!  I can't wait! 😁

6 comments:

  1. I've been watching horror movies since around that age lol, but that was on TV and videos at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was nursed on horror movies too mandy, lol

    yeah, can't wait either. so many good ones. all three that you mentioned my family and i are going to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, same here, at least with one of my hubby's brothers. The other isn't really into the Marvel movies, but he may want to watch Deadpool 2. Hopefully he'll leave his girlfriend at home though, lol. She didn't like Super Troopers 2, though she didn't even see the first one.. I mean, c'mon, you HAVE to see the first one to understand some of the jokes in the second! Hah. It was great, btw, laughed almost every minute of the movie!!

      Delete
  3. I wasn't a huge fan of super troopers, I understood it and i laughed at times but it wasn't a favorite. When i heard about the sequel i was like "who cares" apparently everyone did though.. Deadpool on the other hand i wasn't too crazy about seeing but when i did i loved it but the second viewing wasn't that good.. all the punch was gone from the jokes. may give it another shot in a few years once i forget the entire film... I am excited for that sequel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that, I mean the type of humor they have in Super Troopers is not for everyone, lol. =)

      Deadpool was kinda sorta the same for me (though I was excited to see it beforehand), I wasn't familiar with the comics or anything, but once I saw the movie, I looooved it! Maybe I'm biased towards Ryan Reynolds because I just love his style of comedic acting. But every time I saw it again, it was still just as funny to me. =P But again, that kinda humor is not for everyone.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top