Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Nothing But Cleaning...


-faints from exhaustion-

That's pretty much how I feel right now.  Today has been nothing but cleaning for me... vacuuming, tidying up the clutter, thoroughly wiping down kitchen counters, washing pots & pans and other various dishes, cleaning the hutch (inside and out), getting frustrated at the vacuum for crapping out on me right in the middle of the day, and then relieved when it came back as normal after letting it rest for a few hours.  I still have a few surfaces to wipe down, plus mopping the kitchen floor, washing sheets on the guest bed where my mom will be sleeping, and cleaning out cars tomorrow morning before we pick up my mom at half past noon.

I managed to sneak in a shower just now, seeing as I was informed earlier today that we have a spontaneous invite to my brother-in-law's house for dinner tonight.  Which is fine with me, any night that I don't have to cook or worry about what's for dinner is a great night to me... haha.

My feet are aching right now, so I'm just relaxing until the hubby gets home in about 15 minutes, then I think we'll be on our way shortly afterwards.  Moral of the story for today's post: our house is too big. 😝

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol, yes that is an accurate depiction! =P I guess it was saying that I should use it more often... Hah.

      Delete
  2. All I was imagining as i read this was Home vs public memes... Maybe keep the big house just remove some stuff lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, I've never seen those memes, but I googled it just now and I think I get the gist. And yep, that sounds like good solid advice... =P

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top