Monday, April 1, 2019

One Down, Twenty-Nine To Go


Well, the first day of the month that I hate the most is almost over now.  The fact that it was April Fool's Day didn't really cross my mind too much today either.  Usually I'm wary of everything I hear on this day, because of that simple fact, but today I just didn't let it bother me at all.

No prompt today, because I need to be getting to sleep soon...

I felt like today was... productive.  I finally updated my 2019 Reading Challenge page to reflect the most current books I'm in the process of reading, as well as the ones that I've already completed this year.  I'm really hoping this is going to be the year that I don't fail.  Because I don't consider myself a 'readaholic' for nothing! 😊

I'm going to be introducing two new types of entries this time around... on Tuesdays and Fridays.  I'm excited to test this out for tomorrow's entry.  I just hope I can remember to actually set aside some time to get it done.  I almost forgot to do that today, because other things on my mind were distracting me.  There was also an (intro) event that started today in Nexus, plus a community event where one of my characters helped out (really, more like got suckered into helping) a friend with decorations, since I'm a flower hoarder in the game.  [who am I kidding, I'm the same in real life... 😂]

Anyway... I should probably call it a night here and go to bed.  Goodnight, world. 💤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top