Friday, March 2, 2018

Star Wars For Hours + Movie Night


Today wasn't so great of a beginning, thanks to an issue that actually started last night, but has now been sorted out. Granted, I kind of used it as an excuse to lose myself in the world of SWTOR, so that I wouldn't have to think about the whole ordeal. And I got a lot done, finally finished all the missions on the planet of Belsavis, which seems to always take the longest, due to having to maneuver around massive walls, demolished structures, and other huge plant life. Despite it being a prison planet, it's actually one of my favorites, graphic-wise, simply for the beauty of its flora.

I ended up having to ditch the game when late afternoon rolled around and started watching Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, which I didn't end up finishing, but that's okay because I've seen it before. I love the imagery in the movie, it is so beautifully done. 😍

My neck started acting up once again, so right now I'm reclining on the couch with the TENS unit, while the hubby cooks dinner: poached salmon, roasted asparagus and quinoa. We plan on going to seth the late showing of Death Wish tonight as well. 🙂 And that's all I have for today. Sorry it was so boring!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad, I'm talking to my mom about the dragon game lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top