Monday, March 5, 2018

Goodbye Samsung, Hello GE!



Sooo, my most exciting news from today is what you see above!!  Our new fridge is finally here and completely settled in!  That black slate finish was totally worth the extra wait, I don't care what the hubby says. 😏  And I am loving the little pop-out door (top right photo), where you don't have to open the whole fridge door to reach a few of the most-used items, which for me, would be milk and coffee creamers.  Although I didn't get my way in having the creamers conveniently located on the shelf at the bottom, or even on the swivel shelf in the middle.  But that can be changed later, if necessary.  I'm going to have to get used to opening both doors for the fridge items, instead of that left one being for freezer items only.  The joys of switching from a side-by-side refrigerator to French-door-style.

I love it! 😊 I can't stop myself from just staring at it whenever I'm in the kitchen now.  Haha.  There I go being a dork again.  Until tomorrow!

3 comments:

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top