Thursday, March 8, 2018

The 'Joy' of Jessica Jones


Well, today started out pretty hopeful, with no trace of the pain in my neck when I woke up this morning, compared to the two previous ones where I could barely move my neck without excruciating pain.  I was so happy to have finally remembered what it was like to start the day without the pain.  Unfortunately, that feeling did not last.  Around 1:30pm, it all came rushing back, seemingly with a vengeance.  Ugh.  I'm so tired of this.  I really hope my body gets the hint soon.

On to other news, I was excited that the second season of Jessica Jones came out today!  I'd seen it every time I opened Netflix and couldn't wait for the hubby to get home so we could start watching. We ended up getting through the first three episodes before it was time for Chicago Fire, which was the conclusion of the crossover episode from Chicago PD, and I quickly realized that I was lost, since I'd been passed out from the muscle relaxant medication last night.  Oh well.  I loved the beginning of  Jessica Jones and I can't wait to see more!  She is definitely my favorite.

I need to attempt to get some sleep now, so goodnight, world. 😉

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that your neck is still hurting :(

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy :)
      From the way it's going now, I think I may have to finally pick out a doctor and see if he/she can tell me what's wrong, since they have more experience and knowledge, apparently. The woman who saw me at the clinic seemed confused at some of the pain I was describing. -.-

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! That stinks, but probably is a good idea.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top