Saturday, March 3, 2018

Death Wish, Delayed


So, first off, happy birthday to an old high school friend of mine, John! 🎂🎈🎊 It's been forever since I've seen him, but we stay in touch somewhat regularly via messengers and social media.  I hope he's had a wonderful day, able to do something that he loves, making memories & enjoying the moment. 😄

Anyway, we didn't end up seeing the movie last night, because I wasn't feeling that great, and I couldn't seem to get comfortable at all.  The movie night was pushed to tonight and I have to say, I enjoyed that movie so much more than I thought I would!  Bruce's portrayal of a grieving husband and father searching for revenge on the men who terrorized his family was brilliantly done!  I felt the tension and anger he was feeling all throughout the movie.  I still found myself fidgeting, sometimes because of what was on the screen, but otherwise I don't know why.

Other than that, we went to another gun show this morning, where the hubby found two holsters he liked and some hard-to-find ammo that he bought for a coworker.  Tomorrow, we plan to finish cleaning out the fridge and tidy up the house a bit, in preparation for our new fridge delivery on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top