Saturday, March 24, 2018

A Forgotten Birthday... On Purpose!


First off, this is another special day in my family, this time because it is my brother's birthday.  I called him first thing this morning, and he claimed to have forgotten that today was his birthday, because he said at his age, he just wanted to let the day go by.  (He's 3 years older than me.)  Haha.  I wished him a happy birthday anyway, and found out that he is at least being taken out to dinner for his birthday, but that is the extent of the "celebration."  Anyway, so happy birthday to him! 🎈🎂😊  Hopefully, he will have some cake and ice cream, or some kind of similar dessert.

In other news... today has been a very laid-back kind of day.  My mom called with some computer problems this morning, and I spent some time getting MalwareBytes installed on her computer remotely (via TeamViewer) and it turned out that she had 748 'threats.' 😧  So I made sure to quarantine all of those bad boys and advised her to do a scan at least every two weeks, unless the computer starts acting funky again.  Whew, crisis averted.

We seriously have not done anything else today.  And I don't really have anything else to talk about.  Haha.  So I guess I'll see you all tomorrow. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top