Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Laziness & Lake Tahoe


So March has just turned into not-so-much of a good month for me, regarding this blog and also reading.  I've hit a bit of a snag, because one of my current books is just so difficult to come back to every day... I'm having trouble with how the dialogue is written and it's annoying me, but I'm really trying to overlook it in favor of the actual storyline.  I'm not one to give up on a book so easily though, so I'm just attempting to give it all the chances I can.

As for writing blog posts... I'm sure you noticed that I missed another few days again... ugh.  Some of that is because my pinky & ring fingers on my left hand is in a state of near-constant numbness and it makes it difficult to actually type at times.  The rest of it is simple laziness and being spontaneously busy.

For example, we took a somewhat spontaneous road trip over to Lake Tahoe on Monday, as a belated way to celebrate our one-year anniversary last Friday.  [Head over to my Instagram feed to view a few of the photos that I took while there, since that laziness has kicked in again and it will be a fair amount of time before I can put together a photoblog post] I was bummed that we didn't get to go to Seattle, but I still had a great time being in the presence of all that beautiful snow!  I definitely got my 'snow fix,' but I didn't wanna leave, and I wish we could have spent much more time there.  But alas, the hubby isn't as much a fan of playing in the snow as I am, and he wanted to go to Cabela's in Reno, which is the closest location to us.  And also to a few gun stores, so that was his portion of the trip.  Haha.

Anyway... that's all I've got for today so until tomorrow... (Maybe!) 😼

3 comments:

  1. Was the book free? If so then I back the quitting, too many books and so little time. Some books and movies one must learn to walk away from.

    Yeah, typing with 1 finger is exhausting sometimes so I know how you feel with the numb fingers, I hope yours get better!

    I think I'd take the snow over gun stores lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the book was free, thankfully. I understand what you're saying but I still would feel like I wasted time if I just abandoned it. =P The actual storyline is intriguing and makes me wanna find out what happens, so I think I can overlook the dialogue for now.

      And what!? I found something that you'd WANT snow over? Haha.

      Delete
    2. Good luck then! I just didn't want you wasting even more time on a terrible book lol, but since it's interesting you, carry on!

      Yes, I'd choose snow over looking at guns haha.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts here. I love feedback! 😍😉

Back to Top